This week I received a tag from Daria. Normally tag posts are pretty boring but this one seemed fun and as a bonus, I get to choose my own questions to ask the next tagged ones. So here are the rules:
1. Post these rules (check).
2. Post a photo of yourself. (writing 11 random things about you was included too, but I think answering the questions is enough randome-ness for one post)
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
When did you have your first crush?
I was 12 at that time and of course he was older
What symbol/object represents you?
I haven’t thougth about this one for a long time, but I guess it would be a tennis ball; I’m pretty lively when I’m in a good form
Do you like to collect something?
I used to collect tin boxes but I gave it up due to lack of space. Now I collect postcards, they hang on a wire on my wall.
What’s your favorite pastime?
Going on a cycling tour in summer with my bf.
Which TV show would you like to live in?
Modern Family, they are hilarious!
If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
My dad wanted to name me Iris and this has stuck with me somehow.
Where do you feel most comfortable of all?
On my couch, with a cup of yummy tea and watching TV.
What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?
Again, Modern Family. Although I have to admit Bosten Legal rocks, too.
What’s the number 1 item on your wishlist right now?
The Cathy II Boots from Vagabond.
If you had a spell book, what would you use it for?
Changing my appearance like an metamophmagus. Although according to Harry Potter, this ability is genetic and cannot be acheived through spells.
And here is what I’d like to know from you:
- What used to be your dream job when you were a kid?
- Which movie did you saw more than once at the cinema?
- Which color describes best your personality?
- Do you have a “signature” expression or word that you use very often and everybody associates with you?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- If you could get any model and color of a car, what would you pick?
- What’s your fave song?
- What was your dress style when you were 15?
- Coffe or tea?
- What’s your fave item in your wardrobe?
- What’s your gulity pleasure dessert/sweetie?
Later Edit: Cristina from Kittn also tagged me with 11 questions, so here they are:
What would you write on the front of your T-shirt?
Always look on the bright side of life.
How about on its back?
See you later alligator.
Tell me three things that make you smile.
My siberian husky. That’s all I need.
Did you smile already?
What is your favorite hobby?
Honestly? singing & karaoke
One thing you would change about yourself?
I’m not so fond of my nose, not sure if I would change it though. I change my haircut and color all the time, actually.
One thing you would change about the world?
Wars and conflicts about religion and ethnicity. If only I could make them see how stupid and pointless they are!
Do you believe in magic?
I believe in everyday magic.
Which is your favorite season + how does it make you feel?
I love late springwhen everything is still fresh and juicy and not too sunburned. That makes me feel fresh too!
Write three words that describe your room.
I’m going to make this about our flat, since I don’t have my “room” anymore: colorful, small, comfy
Which is your favorite desert?
It varies with my mood, but probably Vapiano’s Crema di Fragola and my mom’s Tiramisu and cheesecake.